Included in the course:
- Short videos to help you learn about how food affects your body
- Course workbook to help you plan out your meals
- 26-page meal plan with recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- Short videos to help you learn how to decode food labels
- Sample grocery list
- Sample month-long food calendar with recipes included
- Themed meal ideas
- List of healthy swaps to make your current meals more anti-inflammatory friendly
- Actionable tips for simplifying your cooking process
- Printable food journal for tracking what you eat
- Tips for getting your picky eater to eat healthy
- How food fuels your body - this will be a brief overview of how food affects our bodies. We will look at how certain foods cause inflammation and others decrease inflammation. We'll also briefly discuss how to read food labels. This is an important foundation so that we can have the conviction to keep eating healthy and not just slip back into our old habits.
- How to figure out what foods work for your body - we will discuss elimination diets, finding your food sensitivities, and figuring out what healthy foods you can and will sustainably eat for the rest of your life. This is not a fad diet - this is for the rest of your life!
- Figuring out what meals work for your family - this is where we figure out what meals you can sustainably make that your family will actually eat. The goal for this course is for you to have a month's worth of meals that you feel confident your family will eat.
- How to make it easy on yourself - this is where we look at solutions for making meal prep easier and more sustainable for you and your family.
If you're tired of yo-yoing on your diet because you don't know what to cook or you're tired of eating the same old things, this is the course for you. You CAN stick to a healthy diet - and it will change your life for the better.
NOW is the time to do this. There is never going to be a perfect time to get healthy and make the right choices for your body.